Create.Refresh Coalition is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, and anyone else about whom we process personal information. We believe you have the right to privacy on the web. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views; 1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any contribution you make to us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us e.g. your email address and other personal information when you sign up;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Where the law allows us to do so, on occasion we may also collect information (such as your telephone number) from the public domain, either directly or from third parties, and may combine that with the information we currently hold.
The Create.Refresh website, like most websites, uses “cookies” to help personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the createrefresh.eu services or other websites you visit.
You can opt-out of the collection of information for advertising targeting here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
3. How will we use your personal data?
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send you marketing communications relating to Create.Refresh and our campaigns, which we think may be of interest to you;
- Conduct research into the impact of our campaigns;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- Make petition submissions to third parties, where you have signed the petition and the third party is a target of the campaign to which the petition relates.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Apart from set out in this policy, we will not sell, rent or share your personal data with third party organisations.
4. Other disclosures
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. You are responsible for keeping your user details confidential.
6. Policy amendments
7. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
8. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may unsubscribe from Create.Refresh at any time by contacting email@example.com